Winter is coming they say… well, winter has finally come to London. Paula’s job requested her to escape the low temperatures of Britain’s capital and spend 3 weeks working in Mumbai. It was probably a good rally training exercise, dodging traffic in India’s most populous city at nearly 36C.
With the team split between London and Mumbai for most of November, this has been a month for planning more than doing.
We have a better idea now on what type of vehicle and how to approach potential sponsors.
Oh, I almost forgot: 216 days to go! We cannot wait!! Although we probably need every single one of those days for our planning and fundraising campaign.
Progress made so far
- Loads of research and daydreaming. At this rate, this is the closest we will ever be to driving an ambulance:
Route and Visas
- Nothing to report. Mongolia has not gone anywhere.
- We will be renewing our passports over the Christmas period. Enrique’s picture is a bit dated and does not come with a beard, which goes against our brand.
Admin and PR
- We are currently waiting for our first batch of business cards.
- Our Twitter account as a whooping total of 23 followers, and counting 🙂
- Our Facebook stays on 68. Share people, share!
Posts this month
- Remembrance Day
- How to sell your old DVDs and games
- Mongolia Charity Rally – Launch Days
- Speaking of wheels
Total Money Spent (this month) £220.4 (£12)
Total Money Raised (this month) £88.94 (£35.64)